Who dat? James Carner, the next guest on the ShoeMoney Show.
James has a rich background in Internet marketing and the like. Tune in to the chat with James tomorrow, October 14th at 2 p.m., PST/ 5 p.m. EST to see what he’s got to say about being an entrepreneur, techie and much more.
Here’s a quick look at his resume:
- 2009 – present: CEO, eHygienics – eHygienics specializes in removing any threats (bounces, protestors, litigators) to small to large email databases. eHygienics is a professional email list hygiene company.
- Present: Private investigator of spam advisories
- Past 14 years: Serviced publishers and affiliates with email assistance, dynamic offers, targeted data, landing pages and form page leads
- ‘90s: Sales and marketing positions for software and telephony giants like Epicor Software and Lucent Tecnologies
- Writer and contributor for TheMail.com and PerformanceInsider.com.
That is why you need to tune in! Lots to learn from Mr. Carner! Should be a good talk. Tune in live on the Web Master Radio website or through their mobile app. If you must miss it live, then access the show on the website’s archive.
If you missed last weeks show with Ryan Urban, CEO at BounceExchange, you can catch it here: http://www2.webmasterradio.fm/shoemoney-show/2014/bounce-exchange-ceo-ryan-urban
This is the sixth episode of the ShoeMoney Show after a five year hiatus. We’re happy to be back!