Every time a new iPhone comes out I have raked in a few easy thousand bucks.
- Step 1) Get a bunch of cash out of the bank.
- Step 2) Get some kids you know and trust to goto phone stores where they have lines and camp out at midnight this Thursday night.
- Step 3) Give them each plenty of cash to cover the iPhone Plus. I always try to get the smaller versions first. So they will need about 1200 MAX for the biggest one out of contract. If they can with contract should be half that or less.
- Step 4) Get iPhones at store. Go home list on eBay for the full amount you just paid $50 shipping (shipping bonus profit) on a no reserve auction.
- Step 5) Give 10% of the profit with people who got the phones. From past years I’ve made 20%-500% ROI. Obviously if you can upgrade its a huge return.
Best part is its 100% risk free. Although I have ALWAYS made money worst case scenario is you return it.Good luck. Especially those that try this in Lincoln, Nebraska. I have my army ready.
Now, while this has never happened before, its possible the stores wont have any in stock. I have spoken to our Verizon rep and he said there is every indication that they will.
But first time for everything.. Just wanted to make sure you are aware of it.