If I can say one thing it was great to meet this team in person. TheÂ AdRollÂ staff was nothing short of amazing. They sponsored Shop.org and definitely made their presence known by plastering the escalators and having an awesome booth with a pinball machine. I have been rolling with them for years and have had nothing but the best experience and have seen amazing results with their retargeting platform.
12 thoughts on “Roll with AdRoll @AdRoll”
The pinball machine was a totally baller move. Nice work guys!
Great team, I enjoyed meeting them at the conference.
Look at all those beautiful people!
AdRoll is crazy cool. I’ve been doing work with these guys for awhile and just am flat at amazed.
Just got done check out their site, interesting stuff.
What is re-targeting?
Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.
West coast in the house!
I want to play on that pinball machine! I love pinball! What a cool idea to have at a booth, I’d totally spend time there!
These people are EVERYWHERE. lol seems like every digital conference I go to there they are! I should get a frequent booth visitor punch card!
So freaky to see how much this copmany has grown in just 6 years. Keep on keeping on, guys!
Growth in early years is always good for good companies.
Comments are closed.