Those of you who have been following me for years know that I used to love to compete in SEO contests. Â For those not familiar basically someone picks an obscure term and whoever can rank for it at the end wins cash. Â I have won 2 out of the 5 and over 6k in cash. Â There has not been a SEO contest in many many years…
But there is now and this one is SUPER LEGIT on its prizes.
A Porsche for #1, Â 10k for #2. Â Never been prizes like this.
So whats the catch? Â Simple the company putting up the cash for this is looking to hire the worlds best SEOs. Â So the top guys will have theÂ opportunityÂ to work for a very very large company as a employee or agency.
This isnâ€™t some nonsensical, ego bait SEO contest. Â This is a contest for real SEOs looking to earn real prizes while beating their competition.
The dominant SEO will drive away with a Porsche Carrera S. Second prize is $10,000 US. Plus, thereâ€™s a payment of $10,000 for anyone who refers the winning entrant.
Some basic rules and conditions will be placed on the contest. Besides that, the more aggressive you push, the better.
Here is how the contest breaks down.
The objective and goal of the first round is to accumulate points for a keyword on Google.co.uk. This keyword will be provided after registration ends.
The first round begins on 17 June 2013 and ends on 31 July 2013.
The details for the second and final round will be revealed to the qualifying contestants from the first round.
Terms & Conditions
- The registration date of the domain used in the first round of this challenge cannot be older than five days prior to the end date of the registration.
- The ownership of the domain has to be verified.
- No hacked domains/parasite sites, etc. are allowed.
- No illegal activity including, but not limited to hacking, DDoSing, etc. is allowed.
- There is no limit in terms of how many websites the contestant can register.
- Only the top contestants, who are measured as per a point system, will pursue into the final round.
- The details for the final round will only be revealed at the end of the first round and only to the qualifying contestants.
- All rules and contest details can be found at BlackHatChallenge.com.
This prize pool is sure to attract the best and the brightest SEOs in the world, so get registered, start planning, and be ready to pull the trigger on June 17th.
Go here to signup now: Â blackhatchallenge.com