If you want to get started with online marketing, here are a few of the easiest and simplest ways to start making money.
1. Â Setup an optin squeeze page and give away really GOOD free content.
2. Â Write 5 blog posts or articles every single day for different keywords. Â Optimize your articles with affiliate links.
3. Â Create a product or service in your niche that is a perfect compliment to all of the big players in your niche. Â For example in the fitness niche, if someone came up with a “food service to your door” for healthy foods, most of the big affiliates would promote it to their lists. Â Find a way to fill a need without competing directly with the big affiliates in your niche.
4. Â Interview all of the experts in a specific niche (podcasts work well for this). Â This will get your name out there, and you’ll also have an “in” with the majority of them. Â I did this with my Marketing.Mayhem.Money podcast
5. Â Make Youtube video reviews of products and services, and then rank the videos with your affiliate links in them. Â You can shoot videos with a simple Flipcam, or you can do screencast software. Â Both of them are cheap and easy to use.
6. Â Offer to work for free as an intern for someone who is already successful. Â I’m not sure why more people don’t do this, but it’s probably the easiest & fastest way to learn everything you need.
7. Â Pick up freelance gigs doing whatever you are good at. Â This could be programming, copywriting, design etc… Â Just getting started is one of the biggest keys to success. Â You can pick up freelance gigs on sites like 99designs, The Warrior Forum and many others.
Getting started is the hardest part.
If you haven’t started yet with online marketing, these 7 ideas are a great place to start. Â Pick one and stick with it.