The Elite Retreat is only 1 day away, and it’s bound to be one of the most valuable conferences of the year. I thought I’d highlight 5 reasons why the Elite Retreat is a can’t miss conference.
1. You’ll learn from some of the smartest and best entrepreneurs in the Internet marketing business. Check out this list of all-stars you’ll get to meet:
- Shoe himself (who you all know and love), a man who needs no introduction
- Seth Godin, best-selling author and extremely successful entrepreneur (really, do I need to explain who Seth Godin is? You bastards are lucky to have him as the keynote of a 35 person event!)
- Neil Patel, Internet marketing wunderkind who makes more than most people twice his age
- Aaron Wall, a veteran SEO expert with a wealth of Internet marketing knowledge
- Brian Norgard, VP of the Fox Advertising Network and angel investor
- Chris Winfield, one of the leading experts in social media marketing and VCB (Very Cool Boss)
- Jon Kelly, my brutha from anotha mutha and President of SureHits and a man who knows the ins and outs of ad networks
- Loren Feldman, founder of 1938 Media and expert Internet strategist
Seriously, that is one bad-ass line up of speakers. You should be drooling at the chance to spend two days with this group of guys to get invaluable business tips. Think of what each of them would charge for 16 hours of consulting — trust me, you’re getting a hell of a deal.
2. You’ll be networking with other savvy entrepreneurs and businessfolk. Jeremy doesn’t let just anyone attend the Elite Retreat. He’s waded through tons of applicants and picked the best of the bunch to ensure that not only are you learning from the top speakers, you’re also getting valuable information from other attendees. The networking and connections you’ll make in just two days will be invaluable to your business.
3. You’ll get spoiled like a mofo. I mean, come on, you’re in New York City, you’re staying in a gorgeous hotel, you’re getting fed and you’ll likely enjoy copious amounts of alcohol gratis. It’s not even going to feel like work to you. I can’t think of a better city, venue or group of people to hang out with for two days.
4.You have to wait another year to attend the next one. Elite Retreat is like the Halley’s Comet of conferences — this shiz doesn’t come around very often. There’s no “Elite Retreat West,” “Elite Retreat Canada,” “Elite Retreat Tex Mex,” etc. Shoe assembles an Elite Retreat less frequently than Ikea has storewide sales. He’s got a whole year to plan one conference that hosts a handful of attendees, so you better believe he puts a lot of time and effort into it.
5. You get to blame me if it sucks. As the Elite Retreat’s emcee, my job is to make sure that you’re happy and feeling like you’re getting your money’s worth. If you think you need more help with your business, I’ll find someone to devote extra time. If you want to get introduced to someone, I’ll instigate a meet and greet. If you’re in desperate need of a beer, I can (maybe) be your booze wench. If you love me, great, you get to spend even more face time with my half Asian ass. If you hate me, awesome! You get to spend two days telling me why I suck. Either way, it’s a win/win!
Trust me, the Elite Retreat is going to be pretty awesome. Now’s your chance to be a part of it. I’m really excited and I know I’m going to learn a lot this week. If you’re attending, I’ll see you in NYC! If you’re not, then it sucks to be you. 🙂