After successfull predicting the subprime crisis and market crash along with obama being elected as president I have been getting droves of request for my 2009 predictions.Â Here they are:
1) Google will find another decent revenue stream besides Google Adsense.Â They have to.Â They are running out of properties to stick Google Adsense and more people are wising up to the contextual deception.
2) The FTC will start to investigate some of these fake weight loss blogs and grant websites and make examples out of people.
3) “Professional” SEO’s will overtake lawyers and used car salesman in 2009 as most hated and joked about profession.
4) The market will market will bounce back to 11k+ by the end of 2009.
5) Facebook will get 2x more users then it currently has by the end of 2009.
6) Google’s Andriod operating system will be regarded as a flop and I will never even get to try it.
7) Yahoo will continue to suck at everything but flickr and delicious.Â It doesn’t matter if Jesus Christ comes down to be their CEO.
8) Competition in the SEO/Affiliate conference space will continue to drive down prices making these conferences more affordable for those who could not before attend.
9) I predict a VERY litigious year for the affiliate marketing industry as a whole.Â Affiliate companies are out of control turning a blind eye to what affiliates are doing.
10) My book willÂ finally come out after 2+ years in the making but nobody will buy it and I will be sad =(