Season 2 of Net Income AKA the Shoemoney show happened today. If you missed it live you can listen here:
Special thanks to my co-host kris jones!
- BumpZee – Jangro‘s new social dealio for affiliate and search engine marketers.
- Googles new policy about not having search results in there search results (and how this will effect comparison shopping engines).
- How affiliates need to keep track of memes and holidays and how to make money off them
- Recent Ringtone events and Affiliate distrust.
- Current state of the affiliate industry.
Its cool to be doing the show again! Thanks to Eddie for producing and our great sponsors as always!
In the podcast I made mention that I thought it was weird some of Shawn Collin’s posts and podcasts maybe showing favoritism between affiliate networks. I also had heard rumors that there was many ties between Shawn and CPA Empire. During the podcast I said that I thought it would be good if Shawn would dislcose those relationships.
Shawn has commented here, on the bumpzee thread, and also contacted me personally telling me he has no financial or personal ties at all to CPA Empire.