First of all I want to say thank god the holidays are over and the world is working again. U lazy bastards need to get back to it!
- Neil Patel, after reading Aarons Wall’s blog post about how I made him a few thousand in a short amount of time asked me if I would mind if he came to the ShoeMoney Plex and learned the ropes. He came to Lincoln and I showed him a thing or two about converting payperclick traffic to affiliate offers and also just basic search engine arbitrage. He also just hung out with me while I just conducted normal business meetings at Hooters. He wrote about his experience here called What I learned at Shoemoney University
- Andrea has been making some hilarious video blogs on her planetandrea blog. The scary bedtime one is probably the funniest!
- WHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPP Shoemoney has won the award for the Best Affiliate Marketing Blog of 2006 Thanks to all that voted for me. I have never campaigned for a award and of course I accept this award keeping in mind but 2007 new years resolution of being humble but I just gotta say that its really nice to be recognized as the SUPER AFFILIATE BADASS that I am. Thanks Posse for voting for me.
- C to the H to the R-I-S-T-M-A-S – This Youtube video called christmelicious is so fricking funny. (and also catchy)
- I Hired Nicole after a short interview at
my officeHooters. She has a pretty impressive resume with internet marketing and will be involved in a few projects that will be announced shortly (one you will probably read about on Techcrunch as early as next week). Also Having Neil Patel with he gave her a very thorough interview as well. I always suck at interviewing people so it was nice to have Neil with.