ThereÂ is a new update for wordpress 2.0 that addresses a lot of annoying things about wordpress 2.0.
From the site :
itâ€™s been exactly one month since we released the well-received WordPress 2.0 release. In the past 4 weeks weâ€™ve been listening closely to feedback, squashing bugs wherever we find them, and watching how 2.0 handled under different loads.
Weâ€™ve rolled up all the most important fixes into a 2.0.1 release, which is now available for download.
All in all weâ€™ve closed 114 bugs in the 2.0.1 release, which youâ€™re welcome to check out if youâ€™re curious about every fix. To summarize:
- You can now specify an upload directory, and whether to use date-based storage or not.
- Caching has been fixed under certain PHP enviroments.
- Permalinks have been fixed for weird enviroments as well.
- XML-RPC uploading works.
- Compatibility with older versions of PHP.
- Several WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
- Imports now use much less memory.
- Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.
I am pretty excited to install this and see if it breaks any of my mods…. and also if the annoying wysiwyg stuff is .