No matter if you are a SEO, PPC Marketer, or just a website developer I guarantee you suffer from the following issues.
- People steal your landing page.
- Your site goes down and you don’t know about it.
The latter speaks for itself but people jacking your stuff is by far the biggest problem today.
Yesterday I purchased a service from Nick Koscianski called Landing Page Lockdown
The service takes a multi-prong approach to protecting your websites.
1) It cloaks your website from many known affiliates (over 150,000) in the database.
2) It notifies you if someone has stolen your content.
3) It allows you to take your pages back!
Nick gave me 20 invites for ShoeMoney blog readers if you want to check it out. It is less than $50 a month and offers a money back guarantee.
I am pretty excited to see how things go and will do a follow up post reporting my experiences.