Seriously WTF … You have this wicked cool product, were collecting marketshare for blog search like mad and you just sit on it for like a year while Google/Yahoo/MSN Blogs comes along and totally kills your marketshare and you spend ZERO on advertising then you go and spend millions on a superbowl commercial about your new WTF product well I got some WTFs for you.
- What the fu*k are you thinking with the Big Lebowski. Ya I dig it… But I am 32 years old. I doubt the majority of the kids you are trying to attract.
- Why the fu*k do I get a error everytime I click on one of your WTF headlines.
- Who the fu*ck thought it was a great idea to tell someone about a new product when 99% of the people watching have no clue who technorati is. Ever thought about just explaining what technorati does/is?
- WTF – Where is the fire? WHERE IS THE FIRE?!?! Thats the best you could come up with??? Is the whole purpose of ths to play off of the WTF. Why not ORYL CMON 2.0 – Hi 1970 called with “the where is the fire”.
- Where The Fu*K is my “welcome to the technorati top 100” shirt? Or stickers. Ive been in the top 100 for over a year now. Adam said he sending it like umm 7 months ago.
- Do you really think playing off of what the fu*k is going to get you back included in the major news papers?
- Freaking fark technorati you make me frustrated. Ive pimped you, Ive loved you, but I feel like if your around at this time next year as much as your just chilling out I will be suprised.