Tomorrow my Autobiography – “Nothing’s Changed But My Change – The ShoeMoney Story”. Will be released.
This is NOT a “How To Make Money Online” book. It is my life story and if you have read any of my other personal posts on here you know I am really brutally honest and this book is no different. I have had a crazy run… Growing up, doing some stuff I could still be in jail for, almost getting killed in the midst of a bad coke deal, witness protection program, 225 pounds,and so much more leading to where I am now. The book is title “Nothing’s Changed But My Change” because its very true. I am still the same kid who see’s angles, takes chances, and is willing to do what others are not. Only now that same mindset, with the resources I have, have led to a lot of success online. Whenever I run into old friends they always say, “God dude you are still the same person”. Yup but now with a lot more change in my pocket ;).
I did a podcast interview last week with Dwight Zahringer – You can listen to it here. Its a little more focused on making money online and how it reelates to my book.
Here is the chapter layout:
- Intros and Angles 5
- I Am God 14
- Used to Be Fat 24
- Ahoy Motherfucking Misfits 34
- Lessons from Being (Almost) Killed 46
- Footloose Ohio 63
- There Are Two Kinds of People and I’m the Second 75
- Welcome to the Internet, Danny LaRusso 85
- How to Live in a Cave 96
- Take the Blue Pill 108
- Ever Questing 116
- Wells Fargo Redemption 131
- Leaps of Faith 146
- Parting Out and Cashing In 164
- Buy a Good Bed, Marry a Good Woman (And Get Your Potholders at Target) 179
- You May Address Me as Doctor Schoemaker 197
- Holy Shit 215
- Nothing’s Changed but My Change 230
Also we will be streaming the launch live from the ShoeMoney headquarters and doing a shot for every 100 copies sold. Will be get shitfaced? LETS HOPE SO!!!