Overnight Prints, one of the largest and most well respected business card and merchandising companies on the internet, is having a contest!
And knowing how much we love contests, they approached us to see what we could do together.
Since I’m not that thrilled with my current business card design and knew this was their specialty, I thought we could kill two birds with one stone!
How does the contest work? Simply design a new business card for me. If I pick your design as the winner, you will win a LIFETIME supply of free business cards!
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the online entry form and submit a business card design. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the contest. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of OvernightPrints.com. OvernightPrints.com is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
* Submit as many designs as you want using the online entry form.
* Lifetime supply is up to 1,000 single or double-sided business cards per year for 20 years, provided by OvernightPrints.com. Business cards must be ordered in quanities of at least 500 per order, for a total of 1,000 or fewer business cards in any calendar year. Up to two different designs may be submitted by the winner for an order in a given year. Business cards won through this contest are only eligible for use by the winner. Resale of business cards won through this contest is prohibited. Business cards found to be used for people or companies other than the winner will disqualify the winner from receiving any additional business cards won through this contest.
* Contest winner will be selected by Jeremy Schoemaker, Mr. ShoeMoney, on June 26, 2009.
* All entries need to be received by Thursday, June 25, 2009 at Noon PST in order to be considered.
* Contest is open to residents of the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Continental Europe.